Skip to main content

Summer

 My husband and I crept away to our favorite vacation spot last month -- namely, St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands.  We enjoyed 8 days of sun and waves and snorkeling and wandering along the seashore.  We live in the Midwest of the USA, and there are no oceans within four hundred miles.  To get to coral reefs, we have to travel considerably further.  Praise God for airplanes!  Seriously, it amazes me how much has changed in a mere 100 years.  Laura Ingalls Wilder, famed writer of the Little House in the Prairie series of books, spent time in a covered wagon which, if memory serves, would make about ten miles a DAY.  And we can fly from the Midwest to the Caribbean in a few hours.  Incredible.

I did release another book, Mission to Meryton, and am closing in on the end of The Golden Daffodil. Both were great fun to write.  The latter is inspired a little by the Scarlet Pimpernel, which is a fun book from the early 1900's.  

I continue to be amazed and grateful at the support of those who read and enjoy my work. Thank you, from the depths of my heart!