Skip to main content

Spring

 It has been far far too long since I posted on this blog.  My apologies!


I published another book recently, Longbourn Inheritance.  It has, thus far, been my most popular book and I am super grateful to all the readers who have purchased it and/or read it on Kindle Unlimited.  It makes my heart go pitter pat with joy to have so many people relishing the book!


Spring has sprung here in southern Ohio, where my family and I dwell.  It is always exciting this time of year with leaves coming out and tulips poking their little noses above the soil.


Speaking of tulips, I am working on another Pride and Prejudice book where tulips play an important role!  It will be a while before it is completed, but I am toiling away on it vigorously in between chasing my kids around.


AND I am working on a second Pride and Prejudice book entitled "The Golden Daffodil".  I seem to have flowers on the brain!


I continue to be awed by the kindness of so many in encouraging me in my journey as an author. You all rock!!